Happy Sunday Messages for Friends and Family
Happy Sunday messages to family and friends. Sunday is a great day and also a holy day where everyone goes to their various section to give thanks to the Lord for seeing us throughout the week.
Share this Sunday messages to family, friends, and loved ones. Have fun!
Happy Blessed Sunday Quote for Friends
• I am wishing you all the best on this earth and pray for more success to continue reflecting in your life. Happy Sunday my dear.
• I appreciate the effort you sacrificed just to put a smile on my face. Happy Sunday my dear friend.
• I am sending you these cool wishes this Sunday morning from the bottom of my heart filled with a lot of joy and love. May this day be the beginning of happiness of the week ahead, Happy Sunday!
• May the lord shower his blessings upon you and make your Sunday be as beautiful as you make my life. You really deserve it. Happy Sunday.
• May good things and success come your way and may your day be filled with peace and laughter.
• Sunday is a special day to spend time and worship with your friends and family. Good morning and happy Sunday.
• May the Lord give you an abundant blessing as you go to church today…….Happy Sunday.
• Sunday is a day when you learn and put to action the word of the lord. Happy Sunday and have a greater week ahead.
• May all your wishes come to pass as you prepare to step into the new week. Have a good day ahead. Happy Sunday.
• Hope you slept well? I just want to wish you the most beautiful sunshine in the world on this special day. Happy Sunday buddy.
• May almighty God protect you from all evils and bless you with more joy and happiness on a special day. Happy Sunday my best friend.
• We have always been together sharing our relationship in peace and harmony, May God continues to strengthen our relationship. Happy Sunday
Happy Sunday wishes for Special one
• Here am wishing my humble friend a beautiful Sunday. May the Lord hear all your prayers and make them come to pass. Amen.
• Having you as a friend is one of the most valuable things in this life. I appreciate you for how you have remained and consistent for me. Have a glowing Sunday, my sweetheart.
• Each and every day is always a great opportunity to give thanks to the Lord for giving me a gorgeous friend like you. May your Sunday be filled with joy and blessings above all…
• I do care for your friend. You are one of my most trusted friends and I don’t joke with that at all. Have a wonderful Sunday, dear.
• May god hear your supplications and prayers as you start this new week? Have a beautiful Sunday.
• You are a friend like no other, a one in a million friends and I admire you so much. May this Sunday be a beautiful one for you.
• As you join other glorified souls in worship this Sunday, May the angels of the lord audience attention to your heartaches, amen. Have a pleasing Sunday.
• May you have a peaceful Sunday and be revivify for the work that comes ahead. Happy Sunday dear friend.
• May good things locate you today as you prepare to enter this new week. Good morning and happy Sunday.
• Here comes another blissful day full of smile. Rejoice and be glad in it. Happy Sunday to you.
• Always have faith whenever you see others receiving responses to their prayers. Yours might be the next wonders to come. So always wish people good because your miracle is on the way. Have a miraculous Sunday.
• All I wish for you this Sunday; is for it to be as sweet as ice cream, like chocolate, and sugar cane. Happy Sunday my dear friend.
Happy Sunday Messages for Dad
• This is to the best dad in the world, the dad who always got my back and whose love is assured, I love you and am wishing you a happy Sunday.
• I woke up this morning wondering how much love you’ve showered on me since all these years. You are a super dad and no one can take your place in my heart. Happy Sunday dad.
• As you go to church to worship the Lord, may all that you desire come to pass and be granted unto you. Happy Sunday dad.
• I have always known the beauty of having you as a father. You are kind, caring and so loving. Happy Sunday daddy.
• May God bless you, daddy, I pray ever god’s promises in your life be fulfilled in good health. Have a wonderful Sunday dad.
• Your persistence love and care has to lead me into the right and successful path in life. I wish you long life and prosperity. Amen. Happy Sunday dad.
• I am so calmed and confident because I know goes wrong for me as long as I got you. May God continue to keep you for me and always shower his blessings upon you. Happy Sunday dad.
• I pray for the continuous love and long life for your dad. I love you, daddy. Have a pleasant Sunday dad.
• I care about you dad, that why I am wishing you a Sunday that is full of beautiful things world! Enjoy your Sunday daddy.
• Always prepare your mind that the coming week shall history in your life. I believe you, daddy. Have a wonderful Sunday.
Happy Sunday Quotes and Messages for Mum
• May all your prayers and wishes be granted unto you, as you pray to God this day. Happy Sunday mum.
• Here’s wishing the best mum in the world a super Sunday full of beautiful things. Happy Sunday mummy.
• The kind of love you gave me as being the one making my life meaningful until this period. May your Sunday be filled with so much love and joy as you make my life. I love you mum.
• You are so special mum, and nothing can replace or take you away from me. I wish you a beautiful Sunday full of happiness.
• I may not have been rich enough to buy you diamonds and gold, but I presented to you the love and care which you’ve shown me. I love you mum. Happy Sunday.
• May you be blessed with the love of the lord in your heart, happiness in your soul, and joy in your entire life….Happy Sunday blessings mum.
• Hey mum you are the most fantastic person I have come across throughout my life. You are my best gift of god and forever. Happy Sunday mum.
• Mum, I am talking to the Lord today, asking him to bless you in every way. So shall it be? Happy Sunday, lovely mum.
• Lord, please care for my sweet loving mum, who gives so much, she’s like no other. Give her peace, happiness, and more. Amen. Happy Sunday mum.
• Everyone’s dream about being a princess, I have never dreamed of that because I have always been treated like a princess by you. I love you mum. Happy Sunday.
Best Happy Palm Sunday Quotes For Friends, Colleagues and Relatives
Palm Sunday is one of the most important days in the Christendom. It is a feast that takes place once a year. It is a moveable feast that comes before Easter on Sunday. The feast signifies the arrival of the Messiah (Jesus Christ) into the city of Jerusalem with a donkey. The people of the city welcomed Him with palm tree branches as they laid down their cloaks and small branches of trees in front of him. It is pertinent to share in this season of joy and also exchange good wishes with each other. Below is the best Happy Palm Sunday wishes you should send to your friends, colleagues and relatives.
Amazing Happy Palm Sunday Quotes
1. As we celebrate this season, may the peace of our Lord Jesus be sufficient to you and your family members. Happy Palm Sunday.
2. It’s another palm Sunday, a period of peace and harmony, I wish you heaven’s best, happy Palm Sunday.
3. The budding trees, the new flowers, and birds that sweetly sing, whisper to me that it’s Palm Day. Happy Palm Sunday dear.
4. As you celebrate the triumphant entry of Jesus today, I pray Him to Guide and protect you now and forever. Happy Palm Sunday.
5. May the Lord bless and keep you. May you find favour in his sight. May his countenance shines upon you. Happy Palm Sunday.
6. Lord, we lift up your name, With hearts full of praise; Be exalted, O Lord my God! Hosanna in the highest! Happy Palm Sunday.
7. Hello darling, As Jesus enters Into Jerusalem this day, may all our odds turn to favour. Happy Palm Sunday.
8. Behold our Messiah, seated on a donkey, he said to us; “peace be unto you”. Happy Palm Sunday.
9. It’s Palm Sunday and it’s time to look back and recount what Christ has done for us. He’s a great King. Happy Palm Sunday!
10. Dearest, be rest assured that life is full of ups and downs. However, Praise God during the ups and fully trust in Him during the downs. Happy Palm Sunday to you.
11. He saw a donkey, untied it and gently sat upon it, as Scripture says: Do not fear, city of Zion! See, your king is coming, sitting on the colt of a donkey. Happy Palm Sunday all.
12. The people wanted Him to be an earthly King, but when they realized that He wasn’t going to be that, they became angry with Him and crucified Him. But he’s alive today, happy Palm Sunday!
13. Palm Sunday’s Thought; Life is not a bed of roses. Glorify God during the bad times and fully depend on Him. Happy Palm Sunday.
14. The ash placed on our foreheads on Ash Wed comes from the palms on Palm Sunday. The rite of the burning of the palms is done today.
15. His Kingdom is not of this world. What can that mean to us? Look back and you will see all his blessings in your life. Happy Palm Sunday.
16. Our hearts are filled with joy. God has given us his son, one among the thousands! Happy Palm Sunday.
17. What shall separate us from the love of God? Will famine? Sorrows? Pains? Absolutely nothing! Happy Palm Sunday dear.
18. For the Lord is good, and His mercy endures forever. In this period of love, all I wish you is benevolence love. Happy Palm Sunday dear.
19. Don’t think about tomorrow, God knows what you need as the same will he provides. Happy Palm Sunday.
20. The colt didn’t know his value until Jesus sat on it. I pray for an unexpected miracle coming your way this season. Happy Palm Sunday.
Happy Sunday Family Quotes
1. Life is just like a painting. You draw the lines with prayers, clean the errors with repentance, dip the brush with patience, and colour it with love. Have a Blessed Sunday.
2. Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is about to happen. Wish you a happy Sunday; Have a lovely day ahead.
3. Count your rainbows and not your thunderstorms. Happy Sunday to you.
4. Hope your weekends been full of fun and relaxation. Happy Sunday.
5. The feeling of Sunday is the same everywhere, heavy, melancholy, standing still. Happy Sunday to you.
6. It’s a lovely Sunday morning and a great opportunity to thank the Lord for reminding us how blessed we are. Happy Sunday, darling.
7. Sometimes it’s very hard to forge ahead, but once you do, you’ll realize it’s the best decision. Have a nice Sunday.
8. Start this day with a clean heart. No doubt, no tears, no fear, no worry. Thank God for His priceless gifts and wonders, throughout the world. Enjoy in His presence.
9. I wish you start your day on the right note. This is why I have texted you this note, I wish you a wonderful Sunday. May your day be filled with real words of God. Happy Sunday, sweetie.
10. An angel is not only a set of wings. But also a set of hands to guide you through life. Thanks for doing this always. Do have a good day.
11. May God’s Angels always are by your side. Wishing you a Happy Sunday, dear.
12. Saturday and Sunday are the next most beautiful thing after you. I do love you very much. Have a great Sunday.
13. Every morning God says: one more time, live life, make a difference. Touch one’s heart, encourage one mind and inspire one soul. Make sure you do all these. Happy Sunday, dear.
14. People say love hits us when we least expected, but I disagree because I knew right from the moment I met you that you were the one for me. Have a Happy Sunday.
15. Life is like making a cup of tea. You boil your ego, evaporate your worries, dilute your sorrows, filter your mistakes, and get a taste of happiness. Have a great Sunday.
16. Sunday is a miraculous day. When you can do all the pending work and relax. Take this day as an opportunity to ease yourself from all the worries of life. Have a Happy Sunday, darling.
17. Let go of all the worries and anxiety in order to be light and free. Have a happy Sunday.
18. Smile more than you cry, give more than you take and love more than you hate. Have a nice Sunday.
19. I can see everything turning around for our good. Make sure you pray well in Church today. Happy Sunday, love.
20. Don’t worry about yesterday or the day before. Today is a new day, so renew your mind this morning. Be positive and start fresh. Have a nice Sunday.
Also, Read More: