Best Farewell Expression to Colleagues 2021
Here are some nice and well written beautiful farewell messages to colleagues at work, we’ve put together all this just for you. Enjoy!
1. Before I leave, I would like to use this medium to appreciate you because you made my work life easy and efficient. What an awesome colleague you are! Thank you.
2. It’s not every day someone gets to work with a group of extraordinary colleagues like you. Thank you all for everything you have done for me. You all have certainly helped my life in countless ways. I am going to miss working with you all and I will make sure to take all your wise words with me. Farewell, my friends.
3. My dear esteemed colleagues, for all the years in which I’ve been working with you all I have learned a lot of things. Thank you for cooperating with me all the time. I hope you are proud of the choice I’ve made.
4. Dear colleagues, the time has come where I say my final goodbye and part with you all. It’s been loads of memorable moments working with you guys. I want to thank you all for the maximum support you showed towards me! I really am going to miss you a lot!
5. Dear friends, we shared a lot of memorable moments in this institution. We have studied and learned a lot of things together. Today, it hurts me that we have to separate to different directions of the career world. Though we may be departing physically, we will be together in heart and spirit. Thank you, my dear colleagues.
6. From the deepest corners of my heart, I want to say a very big thank you to my dear friends and colleagues for all the joyous time we’ve spent. I pray that you all achieve all your heart’s desires as you go forward. Let’s always keep it in our hearts that we can always count on each other. I will miss you guys a lot.
7. I want to use the opportunity to send you a thank you note to show my gratitude for a time well spent, my humble
friends and colleagues. I really had a nice time working with you all! I really am going to miss those coffee breaks we had together.
8. I am surely going to miss everything about you. Your presence in the office meant a great deal to me. Take care of
yourself, my dear friend, and goodbye. Till we meet again.
9. It really pains me that I’m leaving but I have to embark on this new chapter of my life. You have been a good partner towards me and I want you to know that you are deeply appreciated. I am going to miss you and I will make sure to keep your professional advice at heart. Thank you.
10. It’s difficult knowing that you’re going to be leaving us. It’s been a blessing working with you all these years. Thank you for everything. We are surely going to miss you, boss.
11. It’s so disappointing to hear you saying goodbye. But everything happens for a purpose. I’m just looking forward to your success and hope to see you again.
Farewell Messages for Teachers
1. It will never be the same learning under this atmosphere without you as our teacher. I hope that you find fun and
happiness in your new place. Farewell to an amazing teacher.
2. Even the introduction of technology to education cannot come close to the efficiency as to which you carried out your teachings. I have really gained a lot of inspiration from you. Farewell and thank you.
3. Besides teaching us only what we needed to learn, you taught us what we wanted to learn. It’s going to be hard to come across another teacher like you. It is with a heavy heart that I say farewell to a beautiful teacher.
4. A good teacher is the king of all professions because, without their knowledge, there would not be astronauts,
physicists, musicians, programmers, technologists, engineers, and lawyers. Farewell to one such teacher.
5. Like other great dispensers of knowledge, you teach your students not only to succeed but also to convert their
failures into success. Farewell to a great teacher. I will miss you so much.
6. Thank you for everything! Even though I’m saying farewell, I will make sure that your teachings will forever remain
with me. You have been such an extraordinary teacher and guardian. May God bless you.
7. Nobody can truly know what the future holds, but I am certain that yours will be filled with success. I wish you the
best of luck. I’m really going to miss being your student!
8. Sir, we are sad that you are leaving but we know it’s for the best. There are more people who need to benefit from your knowledge. Thank you for being patient with us inside and out of class. Good luck on your new journey.
9. You always told us to say thank you when someone does you a favour. That’s what I’m doing right now because you have helped me so greatly in life. Without your wisdom, I wonder where I’ll be. Goodbye, dear teacher.
10. Parting with you is sad because you can find new dedicated and diligent students but we can never find a mentor as patient and excellent as you are. We are definitely going to miss you.
11. They say it’s not a good thing to be under anyone’s shadow but the best experience of my life was being under the shadow of a very inspirational and hardworking teacher like you. It saddens me that we have to be bidding our farewells. Until we meet again.
12. Thank you for all the time you corrected my mistakes and pointed out my errors. I have really learned a lot from you. It is with a sad heart that I say Goodbye dear teacher.
13. You gave us bad grades when it was due and you praised us when we did well. You encouraged me through your wise words. You are such a fantastic teacher and an extraordinary man. Really going to miss you.
14. Thank you for putting all that effort to impact me with knowledge and make a difference in my life. All you have taught me will forever remain with me. Farewell and I really look forward to the day we meet.
Farewell Messages to a Teacher
1. Most teachers teach only for the present but you have given us the knowledge to take with us forever. Your lessons will never be forgotten. Congrats as you ascend high in your career. Farewell.
2. Nothing can be compared with the inspiration in the presence of a motivational tutor like you. You played an important role in shaping me to become a brilliant destiny and brighten my future. Thank you so much. Farewell!
3. I wish you all the peace and happiness you can find in this world. We are really going to miss you when you leave for your new place. I hope you can have the ability to visit us sometimes.
4. Thank you for all the impact you’ve done in our lives. It’s so rare to have someone that teaches you both what you need to know and want to know. Farewell! We love you!
5. I really wish you weren’t leaving us right now. You’ve been an icon to us all and we are seriously going to miss you.
6. During the time under your tutorship, you have blessed us with a lot of knowledge and insight. Thank you so much for everything you have done in our lives. I hope our paths cross once again in the future. Farewell and may God bless you.
7. After one’s father and mother, a teacher is the next parental figure because they help mould them to become great people in the future. Thanks for playing such an important role in my life. I’m really lucky to have had you as my tutor. I really learned a lot. Goodbye.
8. As I bid farewell to you, dear sir/ma, never forget that the teachings you have impacted on me can never be erased and will be with me forever. You have been such a great teacher. Good luck in all your endeavours. I’m sure you’re going to succeed in your new scope of life.
9. It’s really challenging for a single teacher to spread knowledge from generation to generation and help them brighten their future. But you, dear teacher, carried out this challenging feat with ease. This shows how extraordinary you are. Warmest of farewell’s to you as you depart with us.
10. You might be leaving us but always remember that your words can never leave us. It is forever embedded in our hearts and mind. Thank you for trying so hard to make us into good people in the future. You will forever be remembered.
11. Dear teacher. You nurtured us from when we were seeds until we grew to become trees strong enough to stand on our own. Thank you so much. I wish you still had many more years to spend with us. You will be missed.
12. You have always shown us in an abundance of love and care as you showered us with tangible knowledge to hold on to in the future. Every day we get inspiration from you and now as we wave you goodbye, our hearts are heavy and we hope you can come to visit us when you have the chance.
Farewell Messages for Students
1. Throughout your student life, you showed a lot of unimaginable dedication. It’s not doubted that your dedication will make you reach the highest places in life. Farewell!
2. Warm farewell, dear students. I wish you all the best for the future. I am confident that your future will be filled
with success. Farewell!
3. I wish you all a successful career ahead. I appreciate the time we spent together because you all made teaching so fun and enjoyable for me. Goodbye.
4. Happy farewell! Hold dear onto all you have learned because it will guide you towards shaping your future. I will always have you at heart.
5. Education is all about making mistakes and learning from them. I hope you all become successful people of tomorrow and lead your country to greater heights.
6. It is with a heavy heart that I bid you all farewell. You guys are undoubtedly the most amazing class ever. We are going to miss you seriously. Until we meet again. Bye, all!
7. Happy farewell! It is my biggest wish that each and every one of you show dedication and hard work in your future career, just as you all have shown during your academic life. Good luck.
8. Bidding a happy farewell to the brightest set of students in this institution. It’s no doubt that you are going to make us proud someday. We have full confidence in you.
9. The time has finally come when we get to say goodbye to each other. It saddens me but it’s good to see that you all are ready for the next big step in your lives. Farewell, everyone. Keep on being winners!
10. You all have pretty much acquired all the knowledge and insight you need to garner a bright and broad future. You have gotten to the point of the journey where you need to apply all you have learned. Happy farewell!
11. Many good wishes for all of you. You have proven the fact that education is not all about good grades but about
a positive attitude to life. Farewell and may the light continue to be with you.
12. Dear good students, as you open up new chapters of your lives, always remember to set your goals high and dream big. A hearty farewell to you all.
13. The greatest part about education is it helps you to be able to get the best out of the toughest circumstances. As long as you have the ability, no problem in life is too big to solve. All the best wishes to you. Farewell!
14. Thanks to all your years of schooling, you can now handle all the challenges in life. With all the wisdom and skill you have acquired over the years, you’re going to do a lot of great things in the future. Happy farewell.
15. You have always remembered to keep your dedication and sincerity. We are confident that you are going to do a lot of great things in the future. Wishing you all the best.
Farewell Messages to Employee Leaving
1. Thank you and farewell as you depart to another sphere of life. I have really learned a lot from you during our time
working together. I wish you nothing but success.
2. Best of luck as you undertake new endeavours in your career. May your new position bring you lots of fun adventures to remember forever. You will seriously be missed.
3. You have not only been an employee but also an amazing friend. It is such an honour to have worked with you. I hope our paths meet again soon.
4. Congratulations because you are about to open up another new chapter in your life. It saddens me that we are saying our goodbyes. I wish you all the best out there.
5. During your time here, you have displayed nothing but diligence and hard work that has inspired even the top workers in this firm. Farewell and best of luck.
6. Goodbye, my friend. We really appreciate all the tremendous contributions you have made to this company. I hope you continue to be an icon in your next place of work.
7. As the manager of this organization, work is stressful and challenging but your regular competent performances have always made my work easy. I’m really going to miss having you around. I wish you all the good luck you need for your future.
8. The outstanding and extraordinary achievements you did here was really helpful to the company. It is with a heavy heart that we bid you goodbye. You will be missed.
9. As you depart, I wish you nothing but the best for all your endeavours in the future. You have really raised the work
standards around here. All the good memories of you will forever be shared on. Farewell!
10. The patience, kindness, and love you shared are really appreciated and we are so sad that you’re leaving. We have all benefited from you in one way or the other. Thank you!
11. Farewell, friend. Working with you has been a great pleasure. You are going to be missed. All the best in your new job.
12. It has been a pleasure working with you. You know how to make the workplace a fun place. I wish you farewell and all the success in your future endeavours.
13. Having an employee as competent and efficient as you have been a blessing. It pains me that you are leaving us but I wish you all the best in your future endeavours. Farewell!
14. Thank you for all the contributions you made here. Your sincere efforts and dedication will always be a prime
inspiration to others. Have fun at your new place. Goodbye!
15. The milestones which you achieved here were amazing. Your contributions to this company were tremendous. It saddens me that we’re about to let go of such an efficient employee. We are going to miss you around here. Farewell.
16. As you depart with us, we would like to appreciate all the outstanding and extraordinary display of discipline a
dedication during your time here. Thank you for everything. Your new colleagues are about to receive a truly special gift. Farewell and good luck!
Farewell Messages to Company
1. Dear esteemed colleagues and company, it’s been a great pleasure working with you and I am seriously going to miss all the fun experiences we had together. Farewell to you all and I wish you all the best.
2. Bidding farewell to coworkers like you all is quite saddening. I do not need any other parting gift because all those
memories of working together are the best gift for me. Goodbye.
3. You all mean more than just coworkers to me. Through all the togetherness in both difficult times, you all have always had my back. I love you all and I’m really going to miss you.
4. Though I am happy for my promotion into a new position, it still heavies my heart to know that I’ll be leaving such an awesome company. Farewell, everyone. I hope our paths cross again soon.
5. Dear good friends, a lot of memorable memories have been shared between us all since my arrival at this company. On this unfortunate day, it saddens my heart that we have to bid each other our goodbyes as I part from the company. I hope we can still be in touch with each other. Farewell!
6. I want to use this opportunity to say a very big thank you to my dear friends and colleagues in this institution. Thank you for all the fun things we did together. From the deepest corners of my heart, I wish you all get to achieve your career goals and that the coming future be filled with lots of success. Farewell, people!
7. My dear honoured colleagues; it’s the time where I have to say my final goodbye and part ways with you. During the short time working here, I have really had a lot of nice moments. Thank you all for the sincere love and support you showed towards me. I’m really going to miss this company.
8. I want to use the opportunity to send you a thank you note to show my gratitude for a time well spent my humble friends and colleagues. I really had a nice time working with you all! I really am going to miss those coffee breaks we had together.
9. I am surely going to miss everything about you. Your presence in the office meant a great deal to me. Take care of
yourself, my dear friend, and goodbye. Till we meet again.
10. It really pains me that I’m leaving but I have to embark on this new chapter of my life. You have been a good partner towards me and I want you to know that you are deeply appreciated. I am going to miss you and I will make sure to keep your professional advice at heart. Thank you.
11. It’s difficult knowing that you’re going to be leaving us. It’s been a blessing working with you all these years. Thank you for everything. We are surely going to miss you, boss.
Also, Read More: