Best Get Well Soon Message for a Friend 2021
You can share this beautiful get well soon messages to your girl, and not only your girl. you can also wish your family and well-wishers if you really care for them all.
Get Well Soon Message for a Friend
1. Medications can only serve as a cure to your body but I am sending you my heartfelt love to cure your soul and heart. I love you. Get well soon, baby.
2. It pains me a hundred times more to see that you are also in pain. I guess that’s how people feel when they are deeply in love with someone. Get well soon.
3. Before we fell in love with each other, we have always been the best of friends. And I wish my best friend a quick recovery. Get well soon, baby.
4. It hurts my heart to see you suffering in pain. I wish I were in the possession of something magical to take away your illness. I love you and get well soon, sweetheart.
5. How I wish I were a doctor. I would’ve easily found a way to take care of you and make you feel better. Get well soon, love.
6. I miss seeing those dimples on your cheeks every time you smile, I miss the lovely sound of your laugh, I miss everything about you. I wish you would get well as soon as possible.
7. I know how much you love to be hugged and kept warm and comfortable. I really want to hug you all day. That will definitely make your fever go away!
8. I remember how you looked after me when I fell sick. Now it’s time I take care of you during your sick days. Get well soon, babe.
9. I miss seeing that cute smile of yours that always makes my heart melt. I can’t wait for your full recovery. Get well soon.
10. We made a promise to each other to stick with one another through the darkest times. This is one of those moments and I want you to know that I will be with you and to the end.
11. I wish I was a magician so I could make your illness go away just with a mixture of potions!
12. As the sun rises in the sky in the morning, may you rise from every sickness and be strong again. Get well soon.
13. Never believe that you are going through this alone because even though we are not together in person, we are forever adjoined in heart and spirit. And I believe that you will overcome this illness in no time. Get well soon.
14. Please dear, I need you to bounce back soon and come back to me. My life has been miserable ever since you fell ill. I wish you a speedy recovery.
Get Well Soon Messages for Him
1. I hope that with all my heartfelt wishes that you get well soon babe.
2. It’s so hard to form seeing you down. Sending you this heartfelt message to let you know that you’re always in my mind and I hope you will get well as soon as possible; wishing you quick return to health.
3. It’s been saddening ever since I found out that you were ill; here I brought you some of the most beautiful flowers I could find as a sign of my love and strong hope for your quick recovery. Feel better soon.
4. I wish I was a magician; I would take away all the pain you’re feeling just with the wave of my wand. But I’m not, so I pray to God every day for your speedy recovery
5. I miss your laughter and that handsome smile of yours. I wish you are back to your full health as quickly as possible.
6. I am so eager to have you back to me. I wish you a quick recovery and a bounce back to your full health.
7. It broke my heart to learn of your illness. I wish you a quick recovery so we can continue to spend more time together. Feel better soon dear.
8. I miss your vibrant character and I really hope you get well as quickly as possible.
9. Dear boyfriend, I hope you find fast healing so we can go back to our fun lives together. I love you.
10. May you grow stronger in health with all the prayer and blessings as well as these flowers I’m sending you. Get well boo.
11. Your brief absence from my world has created a vacuum in my heart. You have always made a great difference in my life. Now you’re ill, I wish you a speedy recovery and send you my prayers.
12. My prayers ever since you left has been that you recover as quickly as possible. Bounce back to life and wear your happy look again. I send you all my love and fast healing wishes.
13. Dear babe. I pray so much for your recovery and I hope that with each passing day your strength is renewed and you are brought much closer to full health.
14. Every time I close my eyes to pray at night, I pray that God gives you a speedy recovery from this illness. I love you.
15. Get better soon, my lazy boyfriend. Your absence has created a dark cold space in my heart and it’s unbearable seeing you so down. Get well very quickly and come home. I miss you so much.
16. It breaks my heart whenever I find out that you’ve been sick. I wish I can make the pain go away and give you a faster recovery. But that’s the work of the doctor. Get well soon.
17. I have promised myself that I will always stand by your bed until you recover fully in health. I hope you start feeling better soon!
18. I want to use the medium of this short text message to send you well wishes for your speedy recovery and good health.
Get well soon Images
Get Well Soon Wishes for Friend
1. During the ugly times of sickness and bad health, the most important thing is to never lose heart. My prayers are with you. Get well soon.
2. You had better get back on your feet because everyone can’t wait to see that lovely face of yours around again. Lots of love from your friends have a quick recovery!
3. Lovely people like you are not supposed to fall ill. It feels so draining seeing you on a sickbed. My world has become dark and gloomy since your illness. That’s why I want more than anything in this world that you feel better soon.
4. Heartiest wishes my friend. I pray you get back in the swing real soon.
5. Dear friend, I’m really looking forward to your recovery so we can be back to doing fun stuff together. Get better soon. Loads of love from your best friend!
6. I won’t stop burning night candles until I see your life lights back up and that lovely smile back on your face. Feel well, soon friend.
7. I wish you could recover back to your normal healthy self real soon. Because I miss that bouncy and happy friend of mine. I wish you a quick recovery and I send you my love. Get well soon.
8. Sending you thoughtful prayers and loads of kisses and blessings your way so that you might feel better again. Recover quickly, my friend.
9. Dear friend, I hope that you are receiving plenty of love and getting plenty of rest so you can recover quickly from your illness.
10. I believe that little progress would be made in your health with every good wish you receive. That’s why I’m sending you heartfelt wishes and a speedy recovery on your low days. Get well soon, friend
11. Dear friend, you are an important part of my life. During your brief absence to the hospital, the world suddenly feels dark and empty. I miss you a lot! Please try and get well soon
12. Sending you loads of good wishes for your speedy recovery, my loving friend. Can’t wait to see you kicking it again.
13. As you progress in health, may you receive lots of love and compassion from all those that care about you? Sending you the best of wishes so that you will be well and back to doing the things you love as soon as possible.
14. I know you are facing some rough times right now but you are not alone. Not a single day goes by that we don’t think of and pray for you. You’ve always been full of strength and I’m pretty sure you’ll be back on your feet in no time.
Get Well Soon Wishes to a Friend
1. Sending you a truckload of well wishes and blessings for a speedy recovery on your sick days, my dear good friend. Good luck!
2. Missing you so much, friend. I hope you feel better soon
3. Feel better soon, mate. I promise to keep praying for you till the illness leaves your body just as it came. You are always in my thoughts and prayers.
4. I talk to God every day and ask him to relieve you from your pain and grant your full health back to you so that you may have the power to rise up from your bed and be whole once again.
5. Throughout the entire time, while you rest and recover, I promise I’ll be next to you and praying for a smooth and speedy recovery.
6. Every day I miss all the fun things we do together. Now that you’re sick, I feel so bored and alone. Please get well soon, dear friend.
7. Using the medium of this message to send you healing thoughts with a lorry load of sincere love and I hope that you feel much better every day. Feel well soon, friend.
8. If money could buy back your full health, I wouldn’t mind emptying my account just to see you looking alive and healthy again so we can continue doing all those fun stuff together again. Miss you so much, feel-good soon
9. Don’t think you’re going through this alone because all of us have you in our thoughts and prayers and we wish you a quick recovery back to your healthy routine. Get better soon.
10. Dear friend, make sure to rest properly so that you may heal up and regain your strength and health in no time.
11. I heard about the sad news of your illness and I pray that God grants back your health with each passing day. Get well soon, friend.
12. I ask God every night for your speedy recovery so you can come back into our lives and fill it with your lovely and cheerful presence. Get well soon
13. It was heartbreaking to find out that you were in the hospital. I do hope that you don’t remain there for too long because your presence is much needed here than it is there!
14. I just received the news of your illness and I bought you some flowers to help brighten up your mood and help in the progress of your recovery so you may feel happier and healthier again.
15. Sending my love your way and wishing you an easy and fast recovery. Drink plenty of fluids and get lots of rest so you can feel better soon.
16. I seriously hope you feel better soon because whenever you’re sick, I feel sick too.
17. Everyone wishes you a speedy recovery and may the good wishes serve as a boost to your health and help make you feel better as soon as possible.
Get Well Soon Best Wishes
1. Every day that passes, our prayers are always with you. Will prayers, love, and determination, a smooth sailing recovery back to your full health is all yours to savor. Get well soon.
2. Dear friend, I wish you a full recovery from sickness so that we can get back to doing things together again.
3. Wishing a very important person in my life a speedy recovery. May you be engulfed in good health in no time.
4. During your sick days, make sure to laugh because laughter may be the best remedy for when you are down under the weather. Get well soon!
5. You are such and wonderful and cheerful human being and it beats me how such a person can be bedridden with sickness. I hope you get out of this rough time as quickly as possible because we miss you and we need you back at home.
6. Get well quick, pal. Eagerly waiting for you to recover soon and make our days more lively again.
7. It is with the warmest of hearts that I wish you a fast and easy recovery, my good friend.
8. Till your health is fully recovered, make sure you always cheer up and put a smile on your face. We promise to be by your side until you are fully recovered so you never feel lonely. Feel better soon.
9. Sending you this heartfelt text message so that you can be happy and healthy again, my good pal.
10. As you lay on your sickbed, may the prayers of your loved ones serve as a major boost to your health as you recover and resume doing the things that you love doing.
11. I pray that this short beautiful text is like a morning sun, brightening up your day and making you feel healthier. Get well soon.
12. As the beautiful flowers blossom and as the bright morning sun hangs cheerfully from the sky, may you also blossom and get well soon…
13. Get well soon, so that you can continue experiencing once again all the happy and delightful things that life has to offer.
14. Sending you the warmest of wishes to say; hope you get well soon.
15. Wishing you nothing but a comfortable, smooth, and easy ride on your journey to recovery.
16. My dear friend, we are missing you. Without your funny jokes to make my world bright and cheerful, everything seems suddenly dark and gloomy. Better get well real soon so we can get back to kicking it together.
17. It saddened my heart to learn about your ill health. I wish you could lend you some of my strength to pass these low days because it hurts to see you feeling so down. I offer my prayers so that God may grant you a speedier than expected recovery.
18. Recover well, to be alive and kicking once again. I hope you are back on the path to good health in no time.
19. Whenever you’re sick, I feel sick also. I want to remind you that you are not alone, we are going to fight this illness together. My wish for you is that you feel well soon. Lots of love.
Thank You Messages for Get Well Soon Wishes
1. Thank you so much for the texts you sent while I was at the hospital. I’m getting better now. I appreciate your concerns.
2. Thanks a lot for the little note you sent me when I was sick. It really helps brighten up my mood and made me feel a lot happier. That was a really thoughtful thing to do.
3. It was really nice of you to drop me a sweet note while I was on my sickbed. Thank you so much, it helped me a lot during my recovery.
4. It feels so great that I have someone as thoughtful as you in my life. I’m doing fine now, thanks for your concern. You are a real keeper.
5. I am highly appreciative of all the get well soon wishes you sent. Thanks for the support. I really needed it.
6. How lucky I am to know that I am surrounded by the loveliest people I could ever ask for. Thank you all so much.
7. I am so happy for all the good wishes I received from you during my time at the hospital. Thank you all for your concern and support.
8. It feels so good to know that you have friends that actually got your back. You all made my sick days much better with all the heartfelt love, gifts, and wishes. I’m back home and resting now, thanks to you guys.
9. Going through all those get well soon messages really help boost my recovery. Thank you all for your love and concern.
10. Your wishes and concern did all the real tricks to my recovery. I feel a lot better now. I am so lucky to have you around.
11. The love and affection you showed me during my sick days made me realize how lucky I am to be surrounded by such a caring person. Thanks a lot!
12. I was really happy when I received your messages and gifts. It really helped me recover quickly and I thank you so much for that. You’ve been such an amazing person.
13. Your get well soon message gave me more reason to recover quickly because it was so heartfelt and thoughtful. Thank you.
14. Making time to take care of me in the hospital is the sweetest favor I’ve ever received. Thank you for sticking around. It really meant a lot to me and really helped in my recovery.
15. It felt so relieving when I got your messages regarding my health. You’ve been a really amazing friend, being around and keeping my company in the hospital. Thank you for being you.
16. When I was admitted into the hospital you dropped everything just to be by my side and take care of me. Without your love and care, I definitely wouldn’t be doing as well as I am now.
17. You deserve more than just a thank you, you deserve everything in this world for all the good stuff you did for me while I was at the hospital. I will never forget your hospitality.